A Great Event for a Great Cause
The Granville Rotary Foundation supports scholarships and projects locally that directly benefit the Granville community and beyond, including the new pedestrian bridge connecting the Evans bike path to Raccoon Valley Park. We also support the building of water projects in Haiti in conjunction with the Worthington AM Club and the Rotary Club of Ounaminthe, Haiti. So far we have built 18 clean water wells.
This year’s fundraising goal is $25,000. 100% of the proceeds support the many service projects of Granville Rotary.
About the Granville Rotary Foundation
The Granville Rotary Foundation supports scholarships and service projects both locally and internationally as well as the great work of Rotary International to improve the lives of all the world's citizens through promoting peace, preventing diseases, providing access to clean water and sanitation, enhancing maternal and child health, improving basic education and literacy, and helping communities develop.
The Granville Rotary Foundation, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, currently supports these projects and other emerging opportunities and needs:
- Five college scholarships
- HS Ethics and Leadership Conference
- GHS and GMS Students of the Month
- Junior Achievement Biz Town for 5th graders
- Families Helping Families – holiday season
- Eradicating polio worldwide/Pilsners for Polio
- Food Pantry Network of Licking County
- Book donations to Granville Public Library
- Granville Rec District’s Concerts on the Green
- Inbound/outbound international exchange students
- Disaster relief worldwide through Shelterbox and others
- International projects including playground equipment for a Peruvian special needs school and most recently eighteen water wells in Haiti
- Community Shred-It Day
- Red Cross Community Blood Drives
Recent Community Legacy Projects:
- Bicentennial Clock at Granville Village Hall
- Frazier-Sargent Rotary Softball Complex
- Rotary Bridge connecting the Evans bike path to Raccoon Valley Park